El Riff - Los Radiadores

Con permiso de M. Jagger y K. Richards...

"If I could stick my pen in my heart
And spill it all over the stage
Would it satisfy ya, would it slide on by ya
Would you think the boy is strange? Ain't he strange?
If I could win ya, if I could sing ya
A love song so divine
Would it be enough for your cheating heart
If I broke down and cried? If I cried?
I said I know it's only rock 'n roll but I like it
I know it's only rock 'n roll but I like it, like it, yes, I do
Oh, well, I like it, I like it, I like it".

Precisamente, la música de Los Radiadores sigue la corriente directa y precisa de la que habla este tema que The Rolling Stones publicaron a mediados de los años setenta.

Os dejamos con el audio y algunas instantáneas- cortesía de Carlos March de la charla que mantuvimos con Raúl Tamarit y El Joven.

"... but I like it, like it, yes, I do".




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario